The ADR Institute of Alberta (ADRIA) supports organizations in preventing and managing conflict. Organizational memberships demonstrate your commitment to a workplace culture of healthy conflict resolution.
Organizational memberships are open to Alberta corporations, law firms, educational institutions, businesses, government departments, and not-for-profit organizations building a strong and healthy work environment through effective communication and dispute resolution. The benefits of a pro-active ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) culture include improving employee and/or client retention, saving time and money when resolving internal and external disputes, and building staff competencies in communication and conflict management.
Organizational Membership Benefits
- access to ADRIA course registration to all employees* of the organization without requiring an individual membership
- 10% discount on select courses: e.g., Communications in ADR, National Mediation Training, National Arbitration Training, and HR
- discounts for staff* who want to buy their full ADRIA individual memberships or apply for their professional designation
- annual consultation with an ADR professional to assess future needs
- organization logo featured on the ADRIA website
- use of “Member of ADRIA” logo on your organization’s promotional materials
- receive ADRIA newsletters and promotions
- preferred pricing for ADRIA conference and events
- 10% savings on customized on-site conflict resolution training
- 10% off Select & Appoint processes
- optional organizational membership with the ADR Institute of Canada
- recognition as an active supporter of the use of ADR in Alberta
* includes staff, volunteers and Board members.
Some of our Organizational Members
Applying for Membership
Organizational Memberships are annual, and renewal is on the enrolment date.
For more information, contact Executive Director, Paul Conway, at (780)433-4881, Ext 111, or email@example.com