Workplace conflict in unavoidable. How conflict is managed can either build or break your team.
We offer practical corporate and group training that will help your team develop leadership skills, build relationships and resolve conflict in a healthy way.
Below are some example training packages that can be customized to fit the unique needs and learning goals of your group:
The ADRIA Advantage
When you choose ADRIA to design and deliver training to your organization, your staff will benefit from ADRIA’s years of experience in conflict management training.
We have extensive experience delivering private training to all levels of government, the corporate sector, private industry, non-profit organizations and unions both in Alberta and in other provinces.
Instructors Who Are Industry Experts
ADRIA is proud of our team of qualified instructors who are active in the Alternative Dispute Resolution field and skilled in supporting student learning. They all have extensive training in their areas of expertise and hold a national Chartered Mediator designation.
Sample Training Fees
This is a sample of the fees for customized corporate or group training at ADRIA:
- $2,500 for up to 15 students
- $3,000 for up to 24 students
- $4,000 for up to 15 students
- $4,500 for up to 24 students
- $7,000 for up to 15 students
- $7,500 for up to 24 students
- Conflict Styles Inventory: $15 per student
- Customized role-plays: $100 per role-play
- Coaches: $400 per coach, per day
- New course content: $1,000 per half-day content
Training includes a one-year Membership in ADRIA (a $500 value) at no charge.