- Last Post
ADRIA Members Forum
Welcome to ADRIA’s member forum. The purpose of this forum is to provide a space for members to connect, share information and ask for guidance. This forum is only open and visible to ADRIA members. Only members are able to view, post or otherwise access the forums. Your full name as is it appears in your member profile will be visible with your posting. Forum guidelines These Guidelines should not only help you understand how to act within this community but also help you understand what to expect from others in this space. We value collaboration and support. Be helpful and relevant.
- This community is intended to provide helpful, relevant content to members. Content you submit should be relevant and based on your own opinions and experience.
- Be nice to each other! We are all here to learn and help each other out.
- Try to stay on topic. If what you’re adding differs from the original post/thread – feel free to open up a new post and talk about it there.
- You may disagree but do so with respect, and back up your argument.
- Classified postings must be started by ADRIA.
- All replies must meet the guidelines outlined in the posting
- Do not post copyright-infringing material.
- Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images.
- Do not cross post questions.
- Remain respectful of other members at all times.
- Do not share personal or sensitive information about other users..
- 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Forum: Communications in ADR July 2021
This forum is here to help connect you to the content, to your instructor, and to one another.
Subscribe to the forum to get updates on new posts.
- 2 years, 4 months ago
Forum: High Conflict Mediation, January 2022
Please use this forum topic to introduce yourself no later than 2 days before the start of the course. Please write a short paragraph (200 words) introducing yourself (what would you like to share with your classmates?). Include your name, job, and something positive that has happened for you in the last 2 months. Then, take some time to read the introductions from your future classmates. By doing this we can help create a more safe and collegial environment for online learning. Self-reflection is an essential aspect of ethical and trauma-informed practice. Discuss at least three of the self-reflection questions below. Self-reflections should be short (300-500 words) and students should try to find time to read classmates’ posts.
- What led you to take this course?
- Prior to starting this course, how well did you understand trauma informed practice (please rate on a scale of one to ten: one being no knowledge and ten being an in-depth understanding)? After reading the course manual section on trauma, describe how your understanding has changed (or not, and why not).
- Please pick two ideas that have stood out to you and how they have affected your understanding about high conflict mediation.
- What might be difficult for you when working in high conflict?
- What will you do for self-care or how might you give yourself some compassion when learning about potentially difficult topics during this course?
- 1 year, 10 months ago
National Introductory Mediation January 2022
Complete your Introduction Forum Post By Sunday, January 23, 2022
- 1 year, 9 months ago
Student Forum for High Conflict Mediation
Hello, My name is Jocelyn. I am the lead author and designer of this course. I hope you enjoy this course as much as I have enjoyed writing it! Please use this forum topic to introduce yourself by January 9, 2021 (2 days before the start of the course). Then, take some time to read the introductions from your future classmates. By doing this we can help create a more safe and collegial environment for online learning. General Instructions: Please write a short paragraph (200 words) introducing yourself (what would like to share with your classmates?). Include your name, job, and something positive that has happened for you in the last 2 months. Later, you can use this forum to connect with your classmates.
- No Topics
- ADRIA Members Forum